Monday, October 31, 2011

Review Past Writings


My Assessments were all correct to the point.
Compare My prediction of Bullion with actual happenings posted in my group on 7th July and on my blog on 30 July,” The Transits of planets suggests me that Gold and Silver are going to
rise again for September 2nd week,
Those who wish to gain can add it to their portfolio to move out from
it in the 1st week of September to have a safe play.
Though I read the current period as a bull face for Silver, but Gold
will also rise in sympathy with Silver.
I expect maximum bullion price from 9 September 2011 to 13 September 2011.
I look at a slow fall thereafter in the prices of both the metals
which will extend to August 2012 with a sharp fall thereafter, As
August in general is a good month to give rise to Gold prices , it
needs observation in 2012 only. But my view is that the precious
metals will remain in Correction mode from August 2012 to June 2014.
Hence make fresh long terms investments only in May 2014
With Jupiter entry into Cancer on 18 June 2014 a new mini bull circle
will start in Gold.
See My Writing September 7,2011 in “ Jupiter Retrograde and Mars in Leo”,
“Mars on the other hand will start aspect on Rahu from 30 October which will change to retrograde Mars aspect from Jan 24 ,2012 to April 14 2012 , Mars will create discipline and some very hard decision by the Nations specially USA and Europe.
Every word had proved its truth till date showing the Validity of Astrology in general and my adopted methodology in particular.
See the prediction about Earth Quake in following words” So from 20th September to 6th October there will be dark for Mars(Strength of the Time Gold) and Saturn(Work/Technical Energy of the Time Lord)
Most appropriate times for the Militants to strike some where, in the places represented by Mars aspect-ed signs that is Libra and Aquarius.{(It is also an indicator of natural disaster earth quakes accidents etc in the places mentioned by the afflicted signs) It also effect the persons ruled by these the signs in general. lines added on 29th September at 11.20AM IST)
Or to which these signs are 10th house.”
If you will read carefully my full blog, you can have the Vision of Share Markets up to June 2012 in Clear terms.
But before taking a big decision have your Birth Chart read by a competent Astrologer that what suits you the most, you may be looser in the best share Market times if Destiny does not favor you.
See what gabiedominiq Gabie Dominiq had written on Twitter about me after having a Report from me.
@isawhney Please follow this amazing astrologer. God gave us stars for a reason.. Again, amazing. I'm lucky to have found him.”
Had a great reading for $ chart from Mr. Inder Jit Sahmi, online. Highly, highly recommend. Timing is so important, more so now. :).

With Best Wishes,
Inder Jit Sahni

No comments: